SFM is pleased to announce the firm will offer Nest Pro to their network of residential and commercial integrators.
Nest’s mission is to create a home that’s thoughtful – one that takes care of itself and the people inside it. Nest focuses on simple, beautiful and delightful hardware, software and services. The Nest Learning Thermostat™ and Nest Energy Services keep you comfortable and address home energy consumption. The Nest Protect: Smoke + Carbon Monoxide™ alarm helps keep you safe while Nest Cam™ keeps an eye on what matters most in your home. Through Works with Nest, working with Nest partners makes it possible for your Nest devices to securely interact with the things you already use every day, both inside and outside of your home, effortlessly.
“We are pleased to be appointed as an authorized Nest Pro distributor and to be part of the Nest team,” states Steven Freytag, General Manager of SFM’s CI division. “Our valued dealers and integrators can now offer their home and business owners an innovative and energy saving solution in Nest.”
“SFM is a provider of professional-quality products and services in Canada and we look forward to working with them to bring Nest products to professional custom installers in the Canadian market,” said Gene LaNois, General Manager of Nest’s Professional Channel.
SFM encourages their integrators to become Nest Pro Certified by following these simple steps:
- Go to https://pro.nest.com,
- Sign up by clicking on the Log In/Sign Up button in the top right,
- Go through their online tutorials,
- Take the test and pass.
Benefits of becoming Nest Pro Certified:
- Access to online training courses,
- Order literature and more,
- Join and share info with community of Nest Pros,
- Access to Nest Pro “Hot Line”,
- Registration on the Nest Pro website web site as a certified Nest Pro installer,
- Ability to offer end-users 5-year extended warranty – not available in retail stores.